- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Get excited everyone: H&M’s next designer collaboration is with Balmain.
The French luxury label announced the news Sunday during the Billboard Music Awards red carpet pre-show via its Twitter account.
— Balmain (@Balmain) May 17, 2015
Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing, who attended the BBMAs with models Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn, posted a selfie with them on his personal Instagram, captioning the shot, “GETTING READY FOR #BBMA with @kendalljenner and @officialjdunn . WHAT HAPPEN IN VEGAS WILL NOT STAY IN VEGAS @billboard #imsoready #guessforwhat.” Jenner also shared the same image, teasing followers, “with @olivier_rousteing and @officialjdunn bein cute… we have some news for you at the #BBMAs! stay tuned.”
H&M sure knows how to get its shoppers’ attention, as this isn’t the first time a H&M designer-collaborator has decided to announce major news during a huge music event — Alexander Wang announced his partnership with the brand during last year’s Coachella.
Nov. 5 can’t come soon enough.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day