- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since the much-anticipated Balmain x H&M collaboration was first announced on Kendall Jenner, as well as Jourdan Dunn, at the Billboard Music Awards in May, the Kardashian-Jenners have been fully on board. It only makes sense: The clan is close with creative director Olivier Rousteing, wearing his designs as often as they change hairstyles. With the full lookbook for the collaboration — out Nov. 5 — finally dropping on Thursday, we picked the five styles we expect to see a Kardashian in, stat.
This draped pink and red situation seems like something Kourtney Kardashian would totally rock.
With its super short length, low-cut neckline and major sparkle factor we’re seeing this green number on Khloe Kardashian.
Only the supermodel sister, Kendall Jenner, could pull off these genie pants.
This abbreviated minidress with intricate beading and structured shoulders looks to be classic Kylie Jenner — sans pants though, of course.
The belted double-breasted coat may be the most subdued piece in the entire collaboration, but given the way Kim Kardashian is dressing of late — in monochromatic looks and coat dresses — it seems right in line with her pregnancy style.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day