- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After H&M dropped the full lookbook for the Balmain collab last week, the fast fashion retailer has unveiled images and prices for every single piece from the highly anticipated collection. The Balmain x H&M line, available Nov. 5, will be the Swedish brand’s most costly collaboration yet, with intricately beaded and embellished dresses running from $199 to $649.
Compared with past collabs, H&M creative adviser Ann-Sofie Johansson told WWD, “this collection is a little bit more expensive. The price of a T-shirt with the Balmain logo is €29.99 [or $34 at current exchange]. It’s important to have that range.” Although more expensive, the items are still more affordable than standard Balmain pieces, which Olivier Rousteing says he’s actually “pushing to put the prices down” at the French fashion house.
Here, a quick glance at the 10 priciest pieces from the collection fit for all the fancy partygoers out there and, of course, the Kardashian crew.
From left: $649; $549
From left: $549; $499
From left: $499; $349
From left: $399 each
From left: $399; $299
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day