- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Violent rioting continues to overwhelm the streets of Baltimore, Maryland following Monday’s funeral for Freddie Gray, an African-American man who died while in police custody, but one woman is making sure her family stays away from it.
Video footage of the ongoing riots shot by WMAR surfaced on Tuesday, showing a mother scolding her teenage son for apparently participating in the public protests. The woman, who reportedly caught her son throwing rocks at police on live television, can be seen repeatedly slapping the teen while asking, “You want to be out here doing this dumb shit? Get the f— over here.”
The mother demands that her son, who is dressed in all-black attire, take off his face mask and hood as she angrily drags him away from the scene. Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day