- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The campaign stop will also include a high-dollar dinner — at $40,000 per couple — in downtown Los Angeles, according to a campaign email obtained by THR.
“The exact details for the concert are still being confirmed, but this will be a large scale event with multiple performers and speakers preceding the President’s remarks,” according to an email sent to Los Angeles donors Thursday. “As we begin to confirm the talent and details, we will make the information known to all of you.”
The concert and dinner have been in the works for weeks, sources say, with Jeffrey Katzenberg spearheading the dinner. Harvey Weinstein is said to be working on a similar fundraiser in New York City.
Tickets to the concert are expected to be available through Ticketmaster starting early next week.
According to the campaign email, the price points for the concert are as follows:
$44 per person – Gen44 (Young Professionals, limited availability)
$250 per person – General Admission
$1,000 per person – General Admission, better seating
$5,000 per person – VIP access (to lounge area and preferred seating)
$10,000 per person – Photo and VIP access.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day