- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At the presidential election enters its final week, Barack and Michelle Obama will be traveling to the swing states to rally supporters with help from the campaign’s top celebrity backers.
On Thursday, Obama will appear at a grassroots rally with Eva Longoria in Las Vegas, according to campaign officials.
The first lady, meanwhile, will head to Florida, where Stevie Wonder is set to perform at a rally in Jacksonville and Marc Anthony will deliver remarks and introduce the first lady at events in Miami and Daytona Beach.
Katy Perry will perform at a free concert in Milwaukee on Saturday with Obama, who will then travel to Virginia for a rally with former President Bill Clinton and singer Dave Matthews.
With the race neck-and-neck, expect more star appearances at Obama events across the country.
On Sunday, November 4, the president will campaign in Concord, New Hampshire; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Cincinnati, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado, according to the campaign. Celebrity appearances at those events are pending.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day