- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michelle told the magazine her favorite movie was Amy Poehler’s animated film Inside Out, while the president chose Matt Damon’s The Martian. The president’s TV show of the year was Cinemax’s The Knick and Michelle said she’s a big fan of ABC’s Black-ish.
When it comes to the songs they like best, Kendrick Lamar’s “How Much a Dollar Cost” is on the top of Barack’s list with “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars being the choice of the First Lady. (No surprise there; Michelle has the whole dance to “Uptown Funk” down pat.)
In addition to celebrating the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling, Obama said one of his favorite moments of the year was filming his episode of Running Wild with Bear Grylls.
“The landscape was breathtaking, and so were the very real effects of climate change, which become hard to ignore when the ice is melting into your hands,” he said in his interview of his trek through the Alaskan wilderness. “I thought it was important to talk about protecting the only planet we have, but I never thought I’d be Running Wild with Bear Grylls.”
The episode Obama is referring to will air Dec. 17 on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day