- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to Alfred, “there is room for Bruce and Batman inside that suit.” But the upcoming video game Batman: The Telltale Series will let players test that theory for themselves.
The first trailer for the five-episode series has been released, giving gamers their first glimpse at a Gotham that’s as interested in exploring the character of Bruce Wayne as it is punching bad guys — and at the tension between the Dark Knight and the man beneath the mask.
Alternating between scenes of Batman in action and Bruce Wayne being called to act as himself, the trailer showcases the conflicts that lie ahead in the first season of the serialized game, which launches Aug. 2 with the episode “Realm of Shadows.”
Troy Baker returns to voice Batman in the game, with other voice actors including Travis Willingham (Harvey Dent), Enn Reitel (faithful butler Alfred Pennyworth) and Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone. More information about the game can be found on the official Telltale site.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day