- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Not everyone can pull off a red-carpet beard while still looking handsome and sexy. Two men who most definitely can? Jamie Dornan and Joshua Jackson. The pair arrived at Sunday’s Golden Globes red carpet on the arms of their lovely ladies — Amelia Warner and Diane Kruger, respectively — with quite possibly the best facial hair of the night.
Not too long, not too short, not too groomed-looking, their beards would win statues in a Golden Globes of beards. And naturally, since guys have it pretty easy, they were pretty close to effortless.
“Josh had just previously trimmed his beard, so I didn’t need to mess with it,” says celebrity groomer Sydney Zibrak, who adds that she used Kevin Murphy Sticky Business and a little Oribe hair spray on his hair, which the Affair actor wanted to keep simple with great texture.
As for the Fifty Shades of Grey actor and presenter, his Golden Globes look paired a subtly rugged beard with casually slicked-back hair (he was groomed by Kim Verbeck) and a Louis Vuitton suit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day