- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bella Hadid’s first fitness/athleisure endorsement deal has arrived.
The 20-year-old on Monday revealed her official partnership with Nike on Instagram, writing “so excited to announce that I am OFFICIALLY PART OF THE @NIKE FAMILY! More coming very soon.” Hadid, who will walk in her first Victoria’s Secret fashion show in December, has had a stellar 2016, having recently fronted for Calvin Klein and Dior Beauty and landing too many international Vogue covers to count.
Despite the fact that she was born and raised in SoCal, the supe will star in the brand’s #NewYorkMade campaign. Among the members of her new “Nike family” are some of the best athletes in the world, including Serena Williams, Lebron James and Olympic gold medal gymnast Simone Biles.
In this day and age, it’s all too common for supermodels to land deals with activewear brands; Hadid’s big sis Gigi was recently named the face of Reebok’s #PerfectNever campaign and Cara Delevingne starred in Puma’s #DoYo campaign, which was directed by fellow Puma collaborator Rihanna. (Bella’s ex, The Weeknd, also was recently named as a Puma ambassador.)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day