- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Too many outsiders stereotype L.A.-dwellers as like, totally vapid. But Bella Hadid is here to set the record straight in a new video, “Bella Hadid’s Guide to L.A.” for i-D magazine.
“They say L.A. is the land of the brain-dead, but it’s not,” says the supermodel, over footage of her taking a sensual dip in the ocean. “It’s the land of dreams and secrets, tans and green juices. And slo-mo.” See, there’s so much more here than what Cher Horowitz may have led you to believe.
Gigi Hadid‘s little sister goes on to discuss other California favorites, including kale (“our state vegetable”), the historic architecture (“some buildings are over 20 years old”) and of course, the glorious sunshine (“we have the best light for selfies“).
To see more of the 19-year-old’s tour the best city in the country (we’re not biased or anything), watch the video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day