- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
All eyes were on Bella Heathcote on Thursday night when the Aussie actress hit the red carpet in Los Angeles alongside co-star Lily James for the premiere of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
Turning heads in a show-stopping ‘80s-inspired black lace Dolce & Gabbana number with Jimmy Choo shoes and an Anya Hindmarch clutch to match, Heathcote opted for a “more casual” makeup look, says celebrity makeup artist Kate Lee, who has worked her magic lately on red carpet goddesses such as Rooney Mara and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. What that translated to was a soft pink lip in Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Complete Care Lipshine in Conte ($37), paired with a statement-making smoked eye.
After lining upper and lower lashes with Chanel Khol Intense Eye Pencil in Rouge Noir ($30), Lee then whipped out a matching shade from the Chanel Limited Edition Quadra Eyeshadow in Signe Particulier ($65) and blended it out “with a particular focus on the outer third of the upper lash line,” says Lee. Using a soft domed brush and the shimmery Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Rouge Noir ($36), Lee mellowed out the dark shade before curling the lashes and adding the finishing touch with a coat of Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir ($32).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day