- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ben & Jerry’s is staying classy.
The company has revealed an Anchor Man-inspired flavor of ice cream sure to win Ron Burgundy’s (Will Ferrell) heart: “Scotchy Scotch Scotch.”
But sorry Ron, there’s no actual Scotch in the ice cream. The limited run flavor features butterscotch ice cream with ribbons of butterscotch swirl.
Ben & Jerry’s unveiled the flavor at New York City’s Pier 36 at an event that included a performance from Anchor Man‘s Nutty The Waterskiing Squirrel and a legion of Ron Burgundy lookalikes.
VIDEO: ‘Anchorman’s’ Ron Burgundy Promotes 2014 Dodge Durango
It’s a good year for Anchorman fans. In addition to the ice cream flavor, a sequel to the 2004 film is on its way. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues hits theaters Dec. 20 and stars Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner.
The film was written by Ferrell and director Adam McKay.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis