- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before Ne-Yo took to the stage to perform with Pitbull (in a shimmery gold leopard jacket, no less), the always dapper musician arrived on the carpet in an all-blue outfit; he styled the look with a shiny textured blazer, gold pocket square and his classic fedora in navy.
SUITED UP: Sam Smith
Sam Smith, who scored gold for favorite male pop/rock artist, brought out his blue eyes in a fitted black suit and cerulean blue shirt. Nick Jonas didn’t fail to bring out his sophisticated side either, stepping out in a double-breasted striped suit by Armani.
While most of the gents from Imagine Dragon wore black, the band’s frontman, Dan Reynolds, stood out among his bandmates in a simple white collared shirt with a hint of black near the neckline. And of course, another group of boys we could hardly forget even if we tried was One Direction. While they all looked handsome in their all-black attire, no one stood out more than Liam Payne in his sleek black blazer and polka-dot dress shirt. That’s what makes him beautiful, indeed.
IMAGINE DRAGONS: Daniel Wayne Sermon, Dan Reynolds, Ben McKee and Dan Platzman
ONE DIRECTION: Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day