- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After two seasons playing well-meaning, if morally compromised, Jimmy McGill in Better Call Saul, Bob Odenkirk said he will be unleashing the true Saul Goodman, the slime ball lawyer extraordinaire character Breaking Bad fans know McGill as, in the upcoming season three of the AMC series.
“For the first time, we get to see Saul Goodman,” Odenkirk announced at an event in Berlin on Wednesday. “But not the way you think. You’ll get to see Saul Goodman, but he is not what you saw in Breaking Bad. That character will appear but in a slightly different form than you’ve seen it.”
In another mini-spoiler for season three, Odenkirk said that Giancarlo Esposito’s return as revenge-bent drug kingpin Gus Fring from Breaking Bad will not be just a short cameo.
“Not only is Gus back, but there is a story with him,” Odenkirk said. “We get to know more about his empire building, more about Gus’ empire and how he built it.”
Better Call Saul returns to AMC in the U.S. and on Netflix worldwide April 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day