- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s a Beverly Hills, 90210 reunion!
A shirtless Ian Ziering, who played Steve on the ’90s primetime soap from Aaron Spelling, reunited with co-stars Jennie Garth (Kelly) and Shannen Doherty (Brenda) following his Chippendales show at Las Vegas’ Rio Hotel and Casino on Sunday.
Garth posted a photo on her Twitter feed Sunday evening of her and Doherty posing with several members of the Chippendales crew on the carpet, as well as an image of the two making their way to Vegas.
“It’s a sexy, sensual show, and the girls do go wild. It’s not a salacious, scandalous, back-alley production,” Ziering told the Las Vegas Sun.
The 49-year-old Ziering started his Chippendales run in June. It recently was announced that Ziering would extend his stay until July 14. The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka also took part in the Chippendales show in 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day