- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network is heading into the world of supermodels.
Beverly’s Full House, a docu-series centered on supermodel Beverly Johnson, follows three generations of Johnson’s family as they live under one roof in her Palm Springs home. The new series will premiere in February, with an exact date to be announced later.
Johnson’s daughter and plus-size model Anansa, son-in-law and former football player David and the couple’s newborn Ava move in to Johnson’s home in an effort to reconnect with Johnson. Anansa’s relationship with her mother has been strained.
Beverly’s Full House is produced by Good Clean Fun with executive producers Johnson, Jason Carbone and Nick Lee.
Johnson was the first African-American woman to be on the cover of Vogue in 1974. She has appeared on the cover of more than 500 magazines.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day