- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Bill Murray is getting exciting about his Netflix Christmas special, A Very Murray Christmas.
“This night will go down as the greatest night in history,” Murray says in the new trailer for the Sofia Coppola-directed special, which will debut Dec. 4.
Described as “an homage to the classic variety show featuring Bill Murray playing himself,” the special — set at New York City’s Carlyle Hotel — has Murray worrying that no one will show up to tape the show thanks to a terrible snowstorm.
A Very Murray Christmas includes appearances by George Clooney, Paul Shaffer, Amy Poehler, Julie White, Dimitri Dimitrov, Michael Cera, Chris Rock, David Johansen, Maya Rudolph, Jason Schwartzman, Jenny Lewis, Phoenix’s Thomas Croquet, Christian Mazzalai and Laurent Mazzalai, Frederic Moulin, Rashida Jones, Miley Cyrus, and more.
The special is written by Murray, Coppola and Mitch Glazer, and executive produced by Coppola, Glazer, Roman Coppola and Tony Hernandez.
Watch the new teaser below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day