- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Macklemore and Kesha teamed up to perform their sentimental collab “Good Old Days” at Sunday night’s Billboard Music Awards. The pair took the stage at the Toshiba Plaza outside T-Mobile Arena, just down the Las Vegas Strip from the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Sporting a flowing, hippie-inspired gown, Kesha kicked off the performance in front of a van, re-creating a scene from the song’s music video. Macklemore joined in, wearing a bedazzled black shirt and a green bandana.
The song, from Macklemore’s 2017 solo album Gemini, peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard Hot 100 in March. This performance marks the second televised rendition of the collab after they appeared together on Ellen last year.
The duo will join forces for a summer tour, The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore, kicking off June 6 in Phoenix. Proceeds from the tour are being used for good, too: $1 from every ticket sold will be donated, with Kesha’s proceeds going to Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) and Macklemore donating his to PLUS 1, which advances racial and social justice through the M&RL Equity Fund.
Watch the performance above.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day