- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After last week’s Golden Globe awards, where white gowns prevailed on the red carpet, the ladies went back to black for Sunday evening’s Critics’ Choice Awards at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica.
See more Critics’ Choice Awards: The Blue-Carpet Arrivals
Newly engaged supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (in Saint Laurent) and Bryce Dallas Howard upped the drama with sleek updos and smoky eye makeup to pair with their sexy, low-cut gowns, while America Ferrera went for a more playful look with bouncy curls and peep-toe platforms.
Actresses Aya Cash and Rachel Bloom also took on the dark side by rocking pantsuits on the blue carpet. Cash added a pop of color to her lady tuxedo with emerald drop earrings, while Bloom — who took home a Golden Globe for her role in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend last week — kept it simple in a one-shoulder jumpsuit that was anything but crazy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day