- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Black-ish actress Catherine Reitman has added real-life husband and producing partner Philip Sternberg to the cast for her upcoming original comedy, Workin‘ Moms.
Sternberg will play Reitman’s fictional spouse in the 13-episode series that follows four young women in a judgmental mommies group who form an unlikely friendship. Reitman — who is writing, directing and starring in the series — has also added Wynonna Earp star Ryan Belleville, Dennis Andres, Olunike Adeliyi and Kevin Vidal.
The Good Witch star Dani Kind, Juno Rinaldi and Jessalyn Wanlim were earlier announced as leads in Workin‘ Moms. The half-hour, created by Reitman for the CBC and produced by Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment, has started production in Toronto.
The series is distributed internationally by Coldsprings Media LLC and represented by Vanguard Artist Management and CAA. Reitman and Sternberg, who are executive producing the comedy, are expected to shop Workin‘ Moms to the U.S. market once episodes are in the can.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day