- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A single shoulder, satin Chanel Haute Couture dress with colorful embellishments decorated on the midriff, skirt and sleeve.
The Wearer: Blake Lively.
Why We Dig: Lively hasn’t made a major red-carpet moment since promoting the film Age of Adaline, for which she went through at least seven outfit changes in one day last April. So it was basically all eyes on her when she returned on Monday evening to pose with her other half on the step and repeat. Though Reynolds is technically the star of the show, it’s easy to see how the All I See Is You actress might have stolen his thunder as she stepped out in the playful designer piece. With her hair down in loose waves and a pair of classic Stuart Weitzman Nudist sandals, she kept the focus on her evening attire. Let’s just hope she didn’t have to go through too many changes before opting for this winning look.
SHINE ON: Blake Lively in a Chanel Haute Couture creation. (Photo: Getty Images)
SAY CHEESE: So cute it hurts. (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day