- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Blake Lively has signed with WME.
The actress, who transitioned from TV star on the series Gossip Girl into in-demand film star, has worked with a number of acclaimed directors including Ben Affleck (The Town), Rebecca Miller (The Private Lives of Pippa Lee) and Oliver Stone (Savages).
Lively also starred in both film adaptations of the coming-of-age book series The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and is next set to star in Age of Adaline alongside Ellen Burstyn and Harrison Ford.
Karl Lagerfeld handpicked Lively as the face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag line. She also is currently the brand ambassador for Gucci’s Premiere fragrance as well as L’Oreal Paris.
Lively continues to be repped by Justin Grey Stone at Management 360 and attorney Jeff Bernstein of Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day