- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Expecting actress Blake Lively, who is known for styling herself, posted a sneak peek at her possible Cannes Film Festival fashion choices on Instagram Friday afternoon — and you can be sure there are plenty of sparkly pieces.
The image shows several gowns, including a black dress with sequined floral detailing and lots of beading. Lace and sheer tulle can be seen as well. Lively captioned the photo, “Everybody Cannes Cannes 4 more days… #CafeSociety and @lorealmakeup here we come…”
The L’Oreal ambassador will be hitting the French film festival next week, and we have good reason to have high hopes for Lively’s looks. At 2014’s fest, Lively was something of a fashion all-star, stunning in a black-and-white Gucci Premiere ball gown, stepping out in an iridescent sequined Chanel frock and working an edgy merlot Gucci Premiere gown, just to name a few ensembles.
Here’s hoping Lively will outdo herself this time around.
CANNES-NOT-WAIT: From left: Lively in Gucci Premiere at the 2014 Grace of Monaco premiere; in Chanel Couture at the 2014 Mr. Turner premiere; and in Gucci Premiere at the 2014 The Captive premiere (Photos: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day