- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bleecker Street has acquired the North American rights to Supernova, starring Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci.
Firth plays Sam and Tucci plays Tusker, partners of 20 years, who are traveling across England in their old campervan visiting friends, family and places from their past. Following a life-changing diagnosis, their time together has become more important than ever until secret plans test their love like never before.
Harry Macqueen directed the movie that was produced by Quiddity Films and The Bureau. Emily Morgan and Tristan Goligher produced, Eva Yates, Mary Burke and Vincent Gadelle exec produced.
Bleecker Street has not yet set a release date for the feature, which will be released in the UK by Studiocanal.
The Bureau Sales negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day