- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer and comic were close pals with the actor, who died unexpectedly Sunday in Orlando. After spending several days with Saget’s family, the two went together to get his car from LAX and made their video while on the road once they had the vehicle.
The duo opened by saying how much they deeply loved the Full House star and how they knew he loved them back, as he told them all the time how valued they were to him.
“I’ve never known another human being on this Earth who could give that much love individually and completely to that many people,” said Mayer, before lighting the mood with, “This is the only time in my life that I have been honored to help a friend out at LAX.”
Ross remarked that of all the people in Saget’s life, the late comedian loved his wife and daughters the most. And being such a great family man made him even more affable.
“I really loved the guy,” Ross said. “He was a comic before he was anything else. You know, I’ve heard from a thousand comics in the last couple of days, and he loved making people happy. It didn’t matter who you were. It didn’t matter your stature, your status.”
Watch the duo’s full video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live