- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Veteran Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward’s new book about President Donald Trump is titled Rage and will be released Sept. 15, less than two months before Election Day, according to a listing on Amazon.com.
Publisher Simon & Schuster says the forthcoming book follows “Trump’s moves as he faces a global pandemic, economic disaster and racial unrest.” It says Woodward conducted a series of exclusive interviews with the president.
The Amazon listing also notes that Woodward obtained 25 personal letters between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, including one in which Kim describes their bond as something out of a “fantasy film.”
Woodward’s first book about the Trump presidency, Fear, was published in 2018 and went to No. 1 on The New York Times‘ nonfiction bestseller list. Simon & Schuster was the publisher of two books this year that were harshly critical of Trump: The Room Where It Happened, by former national security adviser John Bolton, and Too Much and Never Enough, by Trump’s niece Mary Trump.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day