- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bobby Brown has issued a statement in light of his daughter’s hospitalization.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Bobby’s daughter with Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive in a bathtub in her home Saturday.
“Privacy is requested in this matter,” the R&B singer said. “Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time.”
Bobbi, 21, was found in her Roswell, Ga., home by husband Nick Gordon and a friend. Multiple sites have reported that Bobbi has been placed under a medically induced coma.
The incident occurred less than two weeks prior to the anniversary of Houston’s death, who was found in a bathtub on Feb. 11, 2012. The singer, who was the focus of a recent Lifetime biopic, was later pronounced dead.
Bobbi appeared on the Lifetime reality show The Houstons: On Our Own.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day