- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
50 Cent’s not the only musician getting into the personal fitness market.
Bon Iver, the Grammy-nominated band from western Wisconsin, will appear in a fitness DVD.
Personal trainer Jeff Rogers met singer, songwriter and frontman Justin Vernon several years ago while playing basketball at an Eau Claire YMCA.
Noticing “something wasn’t right,” the personal trainer approached the singer and discovered he was suffering from sciatica.
Rogers offered to show Vernon workouts to strengthen his lower back and eventually the entire band joined in, taking Rogers’ workouts on tour.
Rogers, who trains clients in Chippewa Valley, has put out a DVD titled “On the Road,” which features the band and one of their songs. The Leader-Telegram reports the DVD is due out early next year.
On Rogers’ website, Vernon says Rogers helped him understand his body.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day