- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Love, Simon star Clark Moore wants podcast listeners to feel good.
That’s the premise of Moore’s new series, Soul Balm, launching this week. With guests, he leads a casual conversation that includes topics such as identity and healing while asking each one what makes them feel good right now with the intent of uncovering the breakthroughs on their spiritual journey. At the end of each interview, Moore, also recently seen on the TV show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, asks guests to name their “soul balm” of the moment — anything that brings them joy, such as a piece of content, practice, pet, activity, etc.
To date, Moore has booked Keiynan Lonsdale, Brandon Flynn, Bowen Yang, Esther Povitsky, Tommy Dorfman, Harley Quinn Smith, Adam Rippon, Hunter McGrady and others. Executive produced by Moore, Soul Balm is co-executive produced by Simone Spira (A Little Late with Lilly Singh, Steve Harvey), and produced by Pardoxical Prods.
It is available on most podcast platforms.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day