- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shawn Hunter is a newlywed.
Strong, 33, and Barreto, 31, married at a summer camp in Oregon where guests took part in camp-themed activities including a ropes course and talent show during the weekend, according to Us Weekly, which first reported the news and details of the ceremony.
Barreto wore a Nicole Miller wedding gown, while Strong donned a Rag & Bone suit, Us Weekly reported.
Among the famous faces in attendance were The Following star Natalie Zea and Scrubs actor Travis Schuldt, while the band Typhoon performed.
The couple met in 2006, on the set of the TV series Pepper Dennis, and became engaged in December.
Coincidentally, their ceremony took place a day after Strong’s former Boy Meets World co-star, Danielle Fishel, wed her longtime boyfriend, Tim Belusko, in Los Angeles.
Strong, who played Cory’s (Ben Savage) friend Shawn on ABC’s Boy Meets World from 1993-2000, has said he’s had unofficial conversations about reprising his role in the forthcoming Disney Channel follow-up, Girl Meets World. His other credits include the Cabin Fever film franchise.
Barreto recurs on ABC Family’s The Fosters and has guest-starred on Showtime’s Californication.
This is the first marriage for both Strong and Barreto.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day