- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachel Zoe‘s former right-hand man Brad Goreski, has joined Xcel Brands as the new creative director of C. Wonder, WWD reports.
The 37-year-old celeb stylist and Fashion Police co-host will also be the on-air personality for the label’s QVC slot, hopefully injecting enough of his quirky and colorful personality into the label to revive it from the dead.
Created by Tory Burch‘s ex-husband, Chris Burch, in 2011, C. Wonder was acquired by Xcel Brands’ in January 2015 after filing for bankruptcy. The acquisition was completed last week.
As Xcel Brands’ newest addition, Goreski will join a host of vibrant personalities including Isaac Mizrahi and Cameron Silver. Based on Goreski’s penchant for paisley-printed suits and shockingly bright colors, the stylist turned designer is the perfect face for the preppy brand.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day