- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
French fashion designer Catherine Malandrino is going back to her roots for her debut collaborative collection with Kohl’s.
First announced in March, the collaboration is inspired by her native Paris and channels the city of love. Malandrino — whose designs are seen on Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna and Mary J. Blige — follows after Narcisco Rodriguez and Derek Lam as the third designer to launch a limited-edition capsule collection under the Kohl’s DesigNation program. Available later this fall, Malandrino gave a sneak peek of her latest creations on Thursday night in New York as seen on CFDA’s Instagram.
From an iconic Parisian landmark sketched onto a white lightweight sweater to curly-shaped hearts drawn all over a collared dress, Malandrino captured the romance of Paris through her effortlessly fun designs. The DesignNation collection also features a black dress, printed with a silhouette of the Effiel Tower in the back.
Previous DesigNation wares from Narcisco Rodriguez were inspired by Instanbul, while Rio de Janeiro was Derek Lam’s muse.
The 80-piece line, priced from $36-$130, is available this fall at Kohl’s stores and Kohls.com. And based on what we’ve seen, we’re ready to tomber en amour.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day