- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jay Z (nee Shawn Carter) is adding another fashion collaboration to his list this season.
Following the announcement of his partnership with Barneys New York for the limited multi-clothing label line, “A New York Holiday,” the hip-hop mogul has collaborated with luxe Swiss watchmaker Hublot for a limited-edition collection called “Shawn Carter by Hublot.” The hip-hop mogul, who is known to wear many high-end wrist watches, even rapped about the Swiss timepiece in his 2011 single “Otis” with the lyrics, “New watch alert, Hublots.”
The Shawn Carter Classic Fusion watches will be available in black ceramic for $17,900 (limited to 250 pieces) or 18k yellow gold for $33,900 (100 pieces).
The collection, which will be available as part of “A New York Holiday,” will be sold at Barney’s New York from Nov. 20 to Jan. 3 at select Hublot stores.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day