- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Channel Johnny Depp‘s Tonto or Armie Hammer‘s masked John Reid in The Lone Ranger with stylish cowboy-and-Indian inspired wares from Will Leather Goods.
The Oregon-based leather accessories brand — with a flagship store in Venice, Calif. — has teamed up with Disney to launch a limited-edition collection of leather goods inspired by the film.
To celebrate the Lone Ranger‘s adventurous and original spirit, the collection will feature vintage hand-tooled bags as well as handcrafted belts detailed with either braided horsehair or colorful beads using traditional Native American techniques and patterns. Each belt has been designed with the help of Native American leaders and artisans to ensure its authenticity.
The Western-inspired selection, priced from $195 to $2,000, also offers tooled-leather travel kits, hand-loomed totes and wool-weaved messenger bags.
The Lone Ranger capsule collection is sold exclusively at Neiman Marcus and Will Leather Goods’ flagship store (1360 Abbot Kinney Blvd.).
The Lone Ranger hits theaters July 3.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day