- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Weeks after Frances Berwick was promoted to president of Bravo and Oxygen, she has set her senior management team for both networks.
“It’s an incredibly talented group of people with a fantastic track record,” Berwick wrote in an internal memo sent to staffers Friday morning. “They’re not only smart and strategic, but they’ve all consistently contributed to an atmosphere of collaboration, respect and inspiration … which sets the stage for even greater days ahead for two outstanding brands.”
Rod Aissa is senior vp development and production at Oxygen Media, and Andy Cohen is executive vp development and talent at Bravo Media.
At Bravo and Oxygen Media, Jennifer Geisser is senior vp communications, Mike Haggerty is senior vp research, Lisa Hsia has been named executive vp digital, Ellen Stone is executive vp marketing and Holly Tang is CFO. Jerry Leo is executive vp program strategy and acquisitions at Bravo and Oxygen Media, as well as production at Bravo Media.
In early September, Berwick added Oxygen to her responsibilities. Jason Klarman, who was promoted to president at Oxygen in 2010, will be exiting the company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day