- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Millennial favorite The Bungalow is about to make waves down the coast.
Brent Bolthouse’s The Bungalow Hospitality Group is launching two new locations in Long Beach and La Jolla. In addition to new beach bar lounges, the company is partnering with Chef Michael Mina.
For Mina’s part, plans for a new menu, including shared plates and specialty cocktails, is in the works.
The Bungalow Long Beach is expected to be 8,000 sq. feet in Belmont Shores with peak views of the harbor. Undergoing its transformation in the spring, the location is expected to open in late fall of next year.
In La Jolla, the more expansive 10,000-square-foot property, set to open in late 2019 or early 2020, will feature 5,000 square feet of outdoor space and views of downtown.
Both locations will be designed by Studio Collective and keep the Bungalow’s distinct Baja-style and beach aesthetic.
The two new properties join west-side hit and the company’s flagship, The Bungalow Santa Monica as well as The Bungalow Huntington Beach.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day