- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the past week, Brett Ratner has offered plenty of vulgar and offensive quotes to provide comedy fodder for days. Shortly after his sudden exit as Oscars producer, Happy Endings actor Adam Pally channeled Ratner in a Funny or Die spoof.
“I don’t know why I said the word faggot,” Pally says in the video. “I don’t know, it just popped into my head. It’s weird. It’s like, anytime I need a word, the first thing that pops into Brett Ratner’s head is faggot.”
The actor is referencing, of course, Ratner’s infamous quote from a recent Tower Heist screening: “Rehearsal’s for fags.”
Throughout the two and a half minute clip, the actor appears to be struggling with his computer, constantly shouting to an assistant for help.
“I’m just gonna give up,” the short concludes. “Who cares? No one’s gonna care about this. It’s gonna blow over… this is old news.”
Watch the full video below, which also references Ratner’s decision to over-share on Howard Stern‘s show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day