- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While its hard to get everyone to agree on who should take home the little gold statues, the Internet was almost unanimous in its declaration that Brie Larson deserves the title of the 2016 awards season’s breakout style star.
At each show, the Room actress manages to top her previous look, rocking gowns by Calvin Klein, Giambattista Valli and Versace. But on Oscars Sunday, Larson took it to another level in a royal blue embellished gown by Gucci, which she paired with a matching jeweled hair accessory.
Larson is up against Cate Blanchett, Saoirse Ronan, Charlotte Rampling and Jennifer Lawrence for the best actress award for her role in Room. The film, which gave the world another breakout star — 9-year-old Jacob Tremblay — is also up for best picture.
The 88th Academy Awards — hosted by Chris Rock — airs live Sunday, Feb. 28, at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day