- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The key to creating the look, says Roszak, is to build shine into the hair. After prepping damp hair with L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-in-Cream ($6.99), Roszak dried the center-parted hair with a round brush and then tamed flyaways with a ghd platinum styler ($249).
After brushing the waves out with a boar-bristle brush, Roszak infused the hair with additional shine using L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum ($6.99) on the mid-lengths and ends. Using the pieces of hair in front of the ears, Roszak twisted them tightly and pinned them at the back of Larson’s head, wrapping hair around a piece of fabric that matched Larsen’s blue Gucci gown.
“I like to use accessories,” says Roszak, who’s in the process of opening her own hair salon in Los Angeles. “I prefer them to be a nice addition, not a focal point. That’s what that was.” The look was set in place with a blast of L’Oreal Paris Elnett Hairspray topped with shine-inducing L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($6.99).
A photo posted by Mara Roszak (@mararoszak) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football