- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ed Sheeran performed “Bloodstream” during the Brit Awards on Wednesday night.
The singer hit the stage of London’s O2 Arena and played an acoustic guitar alone onstage, dressed in all black with red high-tops. Audiences cheered as the redheaded singer serenaded the arena while red lights flashed and lit up the stage.
The Brit Awards — which were streamed live on YouTube before the telecast on Fuse — also featured performances by Madonna, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Paloma Faith, George Ezra, Royal Blood and Take That, plus a surprise performance by Kanye West.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”