- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Britney Spears‘ Facebook page proclaimed the promise of big news Monday at 6pm EST. And, fans of the singer, who is currently on her Femme Fatale tour weren’t disappointed.
Spears, who appeared in a Ustream video along with two of her backup dancers (who translated her English to Spanish and Portuguese) announced that she has added two tour dates to her ongoing world tour.
Though the video flashed the words “Are You Ready South America? #HolaBritney” before Spears’ message (a place the singer acknowledged she’d neglected during her Circus tour in 2009), both performances will occur in Brazil. A notice followed that 10 additional dates will be announced soon.
For now, the first concert will take place on November 15 at Apoteose in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. From there, Spears and her crew will move on to Sao Paulo and the Anhembi Arena for a November 18 show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day