- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“This is the Femme Fatale tour, and I’m thrilled to have the hot Nicki Minaj join me and Jessie and the Toy Boys and Nervo will get everyone on the dance floor,” Spears wrote on her Web site. “Can’t wait to take the Femme Fatales on the road.”
Minaj is currently on Lil Wayne’s I Am Still Music tour, which wraps up May 1 in New Jersey.
Spears’ tour kicks off June 16 in Sacramento, running 26 dates throughout North America and ending August 13 in Toronto. Tickets go on sale April 30.
Her manager, Larry Rudolph, recently told MTV News the Femme Fatale tour will have a similar “post-apocalyptic vibe” to her “Till the World Ends” video.
“The way we come up with a concept for a show like this is we sit with Britney, she talks to us about what she’s interested in and what excites her,” Rudolph said. “We start with the songs on the album; we start with coming up with general, broad concepts. She tells us what interests her and excites her, and from there, we have [the input of music tour director] Jamie King and [choreographer] Brian Friedman.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day