- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s finally here! After hinting at new music for what feels like an eternity, Britney Spears has dropped a new track, “Make Me,” featuring G-Eazy.
Spears worked the Internet into a frenzy early last month when she shared a photo of herself (wearing very little) standing beside the Oakland rapper. The pair collaborated on the song “Make Me,” which dropped at 11 p.m. ET and will appear on her upcoming ninth studio album.
Spears has been working on her album project for almost two years. “It’s my baby,” she recently told E. She also confessed the album would sound “a little melodic, a little more not so poppy. It’s kind of chill. Very chill.” The as-yet-untitled album will be the follow-up to 2013’s Britney Jean, which peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard 200.
The new LP will also carry the new track “Private Show,” which Britney teased earlier this week.
Download “Make Me” here at iTunes.
— Britney Spears (@britneyspears) July 15, 2016
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day