- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Britney Spears may be headed to Planet Hollywood.
Caesars Entertainment — which owns the Las Vegas casino, among a slew of others – issued a statement Friday confirming that it is “actively engaged in discussions” with Spears’ team for a performing residency.
“Caesars Entertainment is continuously working to redefine the Las Vegas entertainment landscape,” reads the statement. “As a pioneer of the modern Las Vegas headlining residency model, Caesars Entertainment regularly engages in conversations with today’s top artists to perform at any number of our Las Vegas resorts. We can now confirm the company is actively engaged in discussions with Britney Spears’ representatives regarding a potential headlining residency at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.”
Planet Hollywood is home to the striptease “Peepshow,” which formerly featured E! reality star Holly Madison and now features Coco Austin, also an E! star and the wife of rapper Ice T. The venue also hosts Cee Lo Green’s “Loberace” spectacle, which highlights legendary moments in music history.
Extra first reported that Spears could be headed to Planet Hollywood.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day