- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shortly after announcing that Jersey Shore’s DJ Pauly D would be joining select U.S. dates of Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale Tour, the “I Wanna Go” singer has tapped another male musician for her previously all female extravaganza.
STORY: Britney Spears Tour Adds ‘Jersey Shore’s’ DJ Pauly D as Opening Act
While Nicki Minaj has been holding her own on Spears’ North American tour, Joe Jonas is slated to tour with the pop princess in Europe. He will be promoting his debut solo album, FastLife, which hits U.S. shelves on Oct. 11th.
Before heading across the pond, the fellow Disney alum will get his feet wet during Spears’ Aug. 5th show in E. Rutherford, New Jersey. The duo will hit Russia for their first overseas gig on Sept. 22nd, ending their run in Portugal on Nov. 9th.
VIDEO: Britney Spears’ 3-Year Old Niece Covers ‘Up N’ Down’
Spears and Jonas are also set to perform in Croatia, France, the Netherlands, Ireland, the U.K. and more.
The paring was announced on Thursday, though Jonas and Spears had reportedly been in talks back in March after Enrique Iglesias suddenly backed out of the tour. Spears ultimately chose Minaj to join her on the North American leg.
The remaining dates of Spears’ Femme Fatale tour can be found on her website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day