- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The reality star — aka Paul DelVecchio — said Monday that he will join Britney Spears on her Femme Fatale tour.
“Britney is one of my favorite performers and certainly one of this generation’s most influential artists,” he said in a statement. “It’s an amazing platform to connect with my fans around the country.”
Pauly D is scheduled to join the tour for six dates once season five of MTV’s Jersey Shore wraps filming.
It’s not his first time opening for Spears: He previously served as the pop singer’s warm-up act at her Las Vegas show in March.
He also is one of three castmembers who has a spinoff in the works.
Pauly D is just one of several artists opening for Spears throughout her tour. Nicki Minaj, Jessie and the Toy Boys and Nervo all are scheduled for various dates.
The news comes on the heels of Spears’ announcement Monday that she has added two dates in South America to her tour.
Aug. 17: Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Aug. 19: CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh
Aug. 20: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
Aug. 22: Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis
Aug. 24: RBC Center in Raleigh, N.C.
Aug. 25: Time Warner Cable Center in Charlotte, S.C.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day