- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson became web darlings with Broad City, which has gone on to become a hit on Comedy Central.
Now the comedy creators are setting their sights on the big screen and have teamed up with Paul Feig for the endeavor.
Glazer and Jacobson have sold an untitled comedy project to Twentieth Century Fox. Feig, who knows a thing or two about funny women, having helped break the film careers of Melissa McCarthy and Kirsten Wiig, is attached to produce with his Feigco partner Jessie Henderson.
Glazer and Jacobson, who write as well as star in Broad City, are not attached to star in the feature project, and Feig, who directed Fox upcoming Spy, is not attached to helm.
Details for the project, which will be overseen by Fox’s Daria Cercek, are being held under lock and key.
Jacobson and Glazer are currently in pre-production on the third season of Broad City. The duo is repped by UTA and attorney Karl Austen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day