- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the Beckham household, being fashionable is a given.
Between Victoria Beckham’s eponymous clothing line and David Beckham’s (much-appreciated) stint as an underwear model for the likes of Armani and H&M, it can be easy to forget that the power couple launched their careers as a Spice Girl and an international soccer phenom.
Now, following in his father’s footsteps, Brooklyn Beckham has gotten into the modeling game as well. A year after appearing on the cover of British men’s magazine Man About Town, the eldest son of the Beckham clan perfected his father’s brooding stare for Polish clothing brand Reserved’s spring/summer 2015 campaign. The photos, which Beckham posted on Instagram Wednesday evening, show the 16-year-old doing what celebrity children — 50 Cent‘s son, Sire Williams, included — do best: being really, really ridiculously good looking.
With a Burberry campaign already under 12-year-old Romeo Beckham‘s belt, we imagine it’s only a matter of time before Cruz, 10, and Harper, 3, make their modeling debuts as well.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day