- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
They’re trying to determine if distracted driving played a role in the four-vehicle crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu.
Sgt. Philip Brooks said Monday such a request is routine in major wrecks.
A publicist for the Olympic gold medalist says Jenner wasn’t texting while driving and will provide his phone records if asked.
Jenner was driving a black Cadillac Escalade when he rear-ended a Lexus sedan that slammed into a Toyota Prius that had slowed or stopped on the highway.
The Lexus veered into oncoming traffic and collided head-on with a black Hummer.
The driver of the Lexus died at the scene.
Update: Jenner released a statement on Sunday about the crash: “My heartfelt and deepest sympathies go out to the family and loved ones, and to all of those who were involved or injured in this terrible accident. It is a devastating tragedy — I cannot pretend to imagine what this family is going through at this time. I am praying for them.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day